So, I thought I did a good job searching for a good company to make my pins.(do your research people!!!) Upon submitting my first quote, I was relieved to see they were on top of their game.
I got a fast quote and everything looked good so I sent in my payment. Then came the bombarding of the emails and phone calls. The lady who both emailed and called, Neely, was very pushy. Spoke broken english as well.
She gave me a discount deal and free glow in the dark enamel with my order, though. I eventually gained access to their customer section of their website and approved my mock-ups and actual samples, no problem. My order went into full production & shipped out. All taking about 4 weeks total.
Then, the inevitable happened, my login details were deleted and there was no further contact from Gerald, the manager, or anyone again. I received a tracking number and link from the carrier so I at least can see it is supposed to arrive in two days. But will it? My boyfriend suggested I get ready to make a claim through PayPal.
I tracked my shipment (which got delayed a day) all the way to my doorstep, taking 3 business days total. Oh, and by the way, these pins from The/Studio aren't made in the U.S. They're made in China. *shock* Now, for the quality of the pins: the pins turned out great actually.
I was really worried that they wouldn't be good, but they definitely exceeded my expectations on that part.I guess this review isn't really a complaint, just to kind of give people and idea of what my experience was like!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I unfortunately purchased a pair of fake timberlands from discountedtimberlands.net without doing thorough research to verify that they were selling genuine Timberland shoes. I received them and it was obvious..."
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "I bit into a wheat thin and it didn't come apart so I looked at it and there was a lot of thread going through the whole thing and it..."
- "Guests badly scratch a stove top with sharp object, damaging a new stove on a recently renovated kitchen. FlipKey ignored our claim and return deposit to guest. The apt was..."
- "I had 13 windows replaced with Marvin and had the same problem with the gunk on the windows and the excessive sealant where the windows are inserted into the frame...."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."