The Studio - Would not recommend

So, I thought I did a good job searching for a good company to make my pins.(do your research people!!!) Upon submitting my first quote, I was relieved to see they were on top of their game.

I got a fast quote and everything looked good so I sent in my payment. Then came the bombarding of the emails and phone calls. The lady who both emailed and called, Neely, was very pushy. Spoke broken english as well.

She gave me a discount deal and free glow in the dark enamel with my order, though. I eventually gained access to their customer section of their website and approved my mock-ups and actual samples, no problem. My order went into full production & shipped out. All taking about 4 weeks total.

Then, the inevitable happened, my login details were deleted and there was no further contact from Gerald, the manager, or anyone again. I received a tracking number and link from the carrier so I at least can see it is supposed to arrive in two days. But will it? My boyfriend suggested I get ready to make a claim through PayPal.

I tracked my shipment (which got delayed a day) all the way to my doorstep, taking 3 business days total. Oh, and by the way, these pins from The/Studio aren't made in the U.S. They're made in China. *shock* Now, for the quality of the pins: the pins turned out great actually.

I was really worried that they wouldn't be good, but they definitely exceeded my expectations on that part.I guess this review isn't really a complaint, just to kind of give people and idea of what my experience was like!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lapel Pin
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #925001

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with The Studio? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.