So, I thought I did a good job searching for a good company to make my pins.(do your research people!!!) Upon submitting my first quote, I was relieved to see they were on top of their game.
I got a fast quote and everything looked good so I sent in my payment. Then came the bombarding of the emails and phone calls. The lady who both emailed and called, Neely, was very pushy. Spoke broken english as well.
She gave me a discount deal and free glow in the dark enamel with my order, though. I eventually gained access to their customer section of their website and approved my mock-ups and actual samples, no problem. My order went into full production & shipped out. All taking about 4 weeks total.
Then, the inevitable happened, my login details were deleted and there was no further contact from Gerald, the manager, or anyone again. I received a tracking number and link from the carrier so I at least can see it is supposed to arrive in two days. But will it? My boyfriend suggested I get ready to make a claim through PayPal.
I tracked my shipment (which got delayed a day) all the way to my doorstep, taking 3 business days total. Oh, and by the way, these pins from The/Studio aren't made in the U.S. They're made in China. *shock* Now, for the quality of the pins: the pins turned out great actually.
I was really worried that they wouldn't be good, but they definitely exceeded my expectations on that part.I guess this review isn't really a complaint, just to kind of give people and idea of what my experience was like!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "I made an appt with Fantastic Sams to get my hair dyed and cut. I made the appt for the wrong Fantastic Sams and did not realize it till I..."
- "We built our house in 1998 - 7000 square foot home, LOTS of windows, all "top of the line" Marvin windows - my husband runs a small family owned contracting..."
- "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."