2.4
Privacy and Data Security

After looking for a company to produce some patches for an exercise, I decided on the studio.They promised a great price and that I would have the patches in hand by Feb 17th.

On the 15 I called them and they said they would be delayed until mid march due to the factory being shut down for Chinese New Year! As though the Chinese New Year just popped up out of nowhere. I finally received the patches on March 10th (22 days late). The company offered no additional discount, and was difficult to work with.

I should have had the patches to use for approx.

3 weeks, but due to their timeline that was shortened to 4 days.I will never use this company again, and I urge others to do the same.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $150. This person is overall dissatisfied with The Studio. The most disappointing about custom patches at The Studio was chinese new year, customer service and false guarantee Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Studio.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare The Studio to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Studio?

Comments

Winter Park, Florida, United States #969022

My name is Steve Boucher and I have been dealing with them for over two months trying to get my military style patches.I had the same issue with the Chinese new year excuse and they sent me a small refund and after weeks of delays I get the wrong patches!!!!

Then we started all over again now it is April 7th and the owner / CEO Joseph Heller assured me I would have them in hand by tomorrow. Yah right from China and they still haven't sent me a tracking number. This company has cost me hundreds of dollars and for all the vets that purchased one will need to be refunded and my reputation as a vendor will be crippled. Complete failure of my business is priceless I may never be able to do work with these organizations again because of The Studio!

I hope you see this Mr.Heller and that you feel ashamed and close your doors forever so that others aren't taken by your corrupt out sourced child labor force!

Denver, Colorado, United States #959547

Wow, Joseph Heller!!I've been a customer of The/Studio's for 8 years.

Its amazing to see a CEO honestly explain a situation to his customer. This is one of the many reasons I continue to come back to The/Studio for all of my custom product needs. I started ordering custom patches with the The/Studio 8 years ago and as their line of products grew, I have also grown with them.

As Joseph mentioned custom manufacturing is really difficult, but they make it a breeze.

They really do.Keep up the good work and I look forward to another 8 years with The/Studio.

Los Angeles, California, United States #958260

Dear Valued Customer,

My name is Joseph Heller and I am the CEO & Founder of The/Studio.Chinese New Year is truly a challenge for our company.

You are correct that we obviously know when Chinese New Year arrives each year. However, when our factory shuts down on the 18th of February it is impossible to predict which orders will go out before Chinese New Year. When we took your order for delivery on the 17th, we had every intention of fulfilling your order on time.

This Chinese New Year we had over 4,000 orders which needed to ship from January 1st to February 18th.

Most of the workers that work in our factory and the factory that we work with, often times live hundreds and sometimes thousands of miles away from their families. Chinese New Year is sometimes the only time every year that they see their families. Unfortunately, the situation is complicated by the fact that it is difficult to determine which staff will leave and when they will leave. Every year millions of people take trains and planes back to their hometowns, and when they leave our factory is largely a function of when or if they can get a ticket to return.

We always plan that before Chinese New Year, we can ship all orders out before the Chinese New Year. However, inevitably some orders are not completed before Chinese New Year. This year 6.5% of our orders that were scheduled to ship before Chinese New Year did not ship.

I'd like you to know that we...

Unfortunately your order was one of the orders effected by our Chinese New Year delays. I completely understand your concern about our company, but I just want you to understand that our failure to deliver on time in no way reflects how much we truly care about our customers. If you would like to give us another opportunity in the future, I would be happy to provide you a deep discount of at least 50% off of your next order with free rush shipping, so that you can see and understand why The/Studio is the largest supplier of custom manufactured products.

You can reach me directly at joseph@thestudio.com.Thanks, Joseph Heller

Temple City, California, United States #956937

Can you please provide me with your contact information?

Thank you!

Temple City, California, United States #956684

Hello,

I am so sorry you experienced such difficulties with your order.I will forward your message to our sales manager.

I will be in touch with you shortly with a resolution.

Thank you!