I tried to find a Yelp for thestudio.com/patches, but was unable to find them on Yelp. I know pissed consumer is a site for complaining, but I wanted to somehow reach out to the people at The Studio and congratulate them for a job very well done.

I did a search for custom embroidered patches and I found a few different companies. One of them was Patches by The/Studio. They gave me a competitive quote and my sales rep was very good and responding to me, sometimes within just a few minutes.

I placed an order with thestudio.com/patches and went through their approval process. I needed the patches in 4 days and they actually delivered 500 patches to me within 4 days. That is the other reason that I used them, because all of the other competitors said it would take at least 7 to 10 days to get my order in hand.

Unfortunately, I made a mistake when submitting the artwork to The Studio and we received 500 of the wrong embroidered patches. It was completely my fault, and we had an event that weekend in which we desperately needed the patches.

I spoke to my rep, and I thought I was sure that there was nothing that they could do for me. I'm happy to say that The Studio and my rep truly came through for me. They had the patches re done with the right design in two days. Our company had already left for the event, so they had them Fed Ex over nighted to our event in Dallas, Texas. They didn't charge me a rush fee for the new patches, and in fact they gave me a huge discount and just offered the patches to me at cost, even though it was our mistake.

Even my boss was impressed, and I felt redeemed with my boss at the end. Great job studio.

If you need customized embroidered patches in a rush, go to thestudio.com/patches. My rep by the way was named Anne, so you might want to look for her.

Comments

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan #1189513

The article retains me till the end.It actually binds you with the content.

Nice effort.DigitEMB

Does they deliver to canada? I have one company http://quality.e-patches.ca from canada that makes embroidered patches, but i need some alternative.

Miami, Florida, United States #784302

Hey Studio you guys should set up a yelp page.I also wanted to comment on the great service and high quality patches that I just received today.

My customer service representative Michelle was amazing, and the patches are just as amazing. I thought that it would take two to three weeks to receive the patches, and I was shocked when I received them in just 7 days from the time of placing the order.

If you are looking for high quality patches at a good price go to thestudio.com/patches.

You have a lifelong customer, and I will be telling everyone else in the Biker community about Studio Patches.