Turnaround Time

Order Number ORD-03-STICKR150615A These guys are a joke! They dont return phone calls.

They make empty promises and they deliver inferior products. I was quoted a price and a 2 week turn around, they finished in 45 days. I ordered a product, I explained to sales rep what I needed and sent sample images of what I wanted. I also requested a check off of sample product because the rep didn't seem to understand english (Call center in Phillipines).

I never received a check off and they went straight into production, after countless unanswered emails and calls regarding status of my order. Good luck trying to reach someone here. They are quick to respond to new clients and inquiries but once they have your money you cease to exist.

I received several automatic emails of how they pride themselves with great customer service. I responded to those emails which also included the CEO, President and CSM, and even then i could not get a solution.

Review about: The Studio Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Nothing! you lost a big, big client! I tried multiple times to reach out to someone. I take the money lost as a lesson learned..

Comments