The Studio - Review about Custom Patches from Las Vegas, Nevada

Update added by user Mar 20, 2015

The/Studio was very nice about my issues with the order and offered a full refund. Happy they were very nice about it. Thank you.

Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2015

I ordered iron on patches from in Jan.2015.I received them on time but the iron on patches will not iron onto cotton.

They peel right off easily. I've been working with iron on patches for years and have never had this problem. The patches also bleed colors blue bled onto the white thread ruining the patch altogether. I will add pictures of the poor quality.

I'm very upset about spending $340 on patches I can't use! I have messaged Rose back at but no word back.

My order number is P68480.This company should be ashamed for sending these out to me!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Custom Patches
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #585936 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with The Studio? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 31, 2015 #938961 Los Angeles, California

We would like to offer our sincerest apologies for the quality issue that occurred with your order and for any subsequent inconvenience. We would like to resolve this by redoing the the order you received and add an additional 50% more patches at no extra charge.‏
Our quality control team works to ensure that each and every patch that ships out to our customer passes the highest standards of inspection and we are truly sorry that the patches you received did not meet those high standards.
We sincerely appreciate your business with The/Studi‏o
Thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Studio. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about The Studio.
Filing a new complaint about