2.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

While the companies samples on their site look great, their promises don't add up and the service level drops dramatically when you ask for more than they apparently want to give.

I bought their labels and in designing them, there were many requests that I made. Yes, I was a demanding customer perhaps, but their sales platform says that you may make all the changes you want until it is approved and a sample is made.

I must of crossed the wrong person(s) because my email account messages from them started being either altered in some cases or completely disappearing!

I haven't finished my process yet, but at this moment, the most important thing is knowing how they got into my email account! It's a federal offense to tamper with or *** an email account. Next stop Is to notify government agencies.

This reviewer shared experience about "invasion into my email account" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with The Studio. The most disappointing about the studio account from The Studio was rude at times lots of automated emails and somehow infiltrated my email and altered Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Studio.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare The Studio to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1257571

So what happened?? You just got too picky and wanted and expected it now now now??

And then realised without micro management, it turned out okay??

Sounds a bit parnoid that you think someone from this company is messing with your email. Lol

to Anonymous Greeley, Colorado, United States #1257623

Who are you realated to? I was not in a hurry for the product.

I also did not micro manage. They asked me what I wanted, I'd tell them. They'd send back copy.

Only about a third of my requests were done. And maybe, just maybe if you were intelligent enough to spell, you'd be intelligent enough to not write comments like this one.

Greeley, Colorado, United States #1211381

Still not seen any product from this company. They finally resolved my design issues but if they don't actually make the labels I ordered......

I think they figured I'd just go away, but, instead I'm gearing up for my next fight with them. I'm afraid that I might never see my order!

If they finally make good, I will post it.

to Anonymous Greeley, Colorado, United States #1211386

WL135163 to the anonymous post

Upland, California, United States #1199451

Hello,

We would never *** any of our customer's emails. We respect our customer's privacy. Can you please provide me with your order number, so we can look into this?