5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I just happened upon this website by mistake and I could not believe the negative reviews about The Studio. I just placed by 2nd order with this company and received by patches 2 weeks before the original quote given.

I ordered custom patches for by logo last year and they were done exactly as I ordered and looked good on the hats and jackets for my online store. I placed by 2nd order just a week ago, my representative was professional and even gave me a discount. I could not have more pleased. I even recommended them to another colleague that sells online.

Even with the first order there was no difficulties and no problems or issues, if there was I would not be a returning customer. I know that this is a complaint site but, I wanted to put this out there so that people can see that The Studio does good, quality work and offers a fair price. This is important to me since I am a new business.

I have researched other business that offer embroidery services and The Studio was the one that offered the best prices. It's a shame that they do not have a platform on Yelp so that customers like myself who have good experiences can tell there story.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Professional.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 24.

Comments