If I can save one person from the stress of ordering from this company I will be happy.The customer rep assigned to us was very nice and prompt in her replies until the minute I placed the order and they took our money.

I approved the patch design but once we got to the actual patch sample, the color was completely wrong and not what was approved. After not receiving a response from my rep, I spoke to another who said I was right, it was their mistake, and they would fix it in time for my important event. The delivery date kept getting pushed back, so I contacted the rep again. She said they were rushing the order and would have it delivered in time but would not confirm the actual delivery date.

I was then contacted by their production department and told if I wanted them to correct the color I wouldn't receive it until a week after my event. When I contacted my rep again to ask why I was told it would be done by my event date since it was their error, she said there was nothing she could do since they would be closed for a holiday in China.

Luckily they refunded my money a week later, but it left me scrambling to come up with another option.Also, side note that they took down their Facebook and Instagram pages so that you cannot see complaints from other customers.

Review about: The Studio Patch.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with The Studio?

Comments