1.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Very disorganized and unprofessional. I paid extra for a rushed delivery for a fair where I was to selling my designs.

Needless to say that not only did that not happen but they messed up on the design, printing it all in transparent gold when I had asked for just the bow tie in the design I sent them to be gold. How would anyone approve that and send it to a customer? Then they said they then found out they couldn't do it and had to send it to be printed on vinyl instead. I told them I didn't want it on vinyl and that the rush delivery date had already passed so I had no more use for them anyway and would like a refund.

They then had the nerve to tell me I never ordered a rush delivery in the first place! I had to find the email confirming a rush delivery and payment for it which I had to forward to them to prove that it was paid for and confirmed. I tried emailing and calling but I was always sent to a different person and had to re-explain the situation over and over. I emailed them many times asking for a refund but didn't get one response back.

I called their general customer service line and was promised a refund by two different customer service representatives. The first rep said they were backed up with refunds and wouldn't be able to give me one until next week. I waited patiently but never got a refund. I then received an email saying my order has shipped almost three weeks after the rushed delivery date when I told them repeatedly to please cancel and just issue me a refund.

I called AGAIN right after getting the shipment email asking to PLEASE just stop and just issue me a refund. The second rep said they will within 72 hours but that I had to send back the stickers once I eventually got them...what??? Don't order from this company. I had to be the one monitoring the situation and notifying The Studio of the constant issues.

It's been extremely frustrating and disappointing to my own customers who were looking forward to the new designs I had promised them at the fair. I still haven't received a refund...what a disaster...

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Immediate refund and payment for lost income due to non-delivery after rushed delivery date. My own customers had come to see me at the fair requesting the designs I had told them would be at the fair. Embarrassing and a sad loss of income. .

I didn't like: Being lied to about delivery dates, No delivery of product, Customer service, Charged for product.

Comments