I have used this company at least 6 times in the past 4 years, and could not fault the quality of their product, speed of communication, or general professionalism. Sadly 2017 has been the year they have truly shot themselves down in flames.

I contacted them in early October for our annual charity ride, with orders for pins and patches. 6 weeks later, and I still have no mock up, no definite price. Only a bucket full of excuses as to why they have not responded. From the classic "oh your email must have gone to my junk box" to "I don't know why we haven't sent you a mock up yet," I have given them chance after chance.

The final reply from them was Monday Nov 6, with a plea "Give me until tonight"...... 5 days later and still nothing. If this is how you treat loyal customers you are very quickly going to find yourselves out of business.

The internet, Social Media and Review Sites such as this one are extremely powerful weapons, both for good and for bad. I will certainly never recommend The Studio to anyone again

Review about: The Studio Shipping Service.

Comments

A brief introduction to the nature of the business would have been helpful.