1.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

They are great..UNTIL you pay for your order. I ordered socks to resale at events for the holiday season.

My design was approved on October 25, it is now December 27. No socks. Then, they contacted me yesterday stating my socks didn’t pass inspection. This means, they were WRONG from what I approved.

Did I want the ones I didn’t really want or to wait 2 more weeks for them to fix the order? So, I took the socks because I just want this nightmare to be over. Countless emails, a new customer rep every time, lots of excuses. If you see the photo, you can understand that my socks weren’t supposed to be Irish.

I guess my cheesy-o-socks will have to do. When they arrive (supposedly tomorrow) I am going to buy Thread to match the holes in the cheese so I can hand stitch the circle that now looks like the letter “o” and still try to sell the socks so I don’t lose loads of $. Never, ever, place an order with this company... unless you have the patience of a saint, don’t mind getting what you didn’t actually order, and have all the time in the world to receive your order.

Nine weeks later.. I am beyond pissed!

Comments